Thursday, April 30, 2009

A note to self I Suppose.

With time and age my vision gets a bit clearer. I'm not good with sticking to things because I choose to do them for all the wrong reasons. I believe in this and in time it will be one of my greatest acomplishments. Have you ever wanted something so bad? Things I used to see as dreams are actually in my possible reach and it has my mind working in overtime. I excited to see what progress will be made in time. For now though, I just hope to have the people close to me support what i'm doing, although at this point in my head i'm stubborn and would probably care to much if they didn't either. Hopefully with patience comes progress.

Love & Light.

1 comment:

Jay1 said...

you're pretty introspective. that's dope. i am too. a lot of people older than me tell me that being introspective is a gift. i really think it is too.