Monday, October 26, 2009

Home via Cerebrum


So a couple days ago I re-watched Mission to Mars and currently i'm watching America In Space, I remember the way I felt when I saw M2M, and how at the age I imagined what going to Space would be like. Ever since I can remember i've always wondered what living the lifestyle of some of my favorite childhood space cartons would be like i.e. Jetsons,Star Wars,Space Ghost,Marvin Martian, G Force. I also wondered if we would really explode or die if we left the ship. Science says that there is no oxygen in space and I was doing an interesting google search and found that nobody has actually ever died in space (& saying this I mean in actually space not aboard a shuttle)only on takeoff and reentry. I also wondered what sound would feel like...bringing my favorite tracklist, canceling out all sound known to man. That would be so AMAZING!

No comments: