Sunday, July 12, 2009

Farewell.


At some point we come to a closure of another chapter in the story of our lives. We station ourselves in situations where no matter what we gain from them. Whether they be positive or negative experiences, we always walk out with something gained. New knowledge to carry to new relationships, learned from mistakes (especially when you get made a fool of), and even new insight that makes you realize that you need to change the focus of your life. We drift off, dissapear and re-evaluate our lives, come to a better understanding of ourselves and then start the gain process all over again. I guess the only thing I can say is that i'm on a journey to finding myself. This blog was great while it lasted and Vol.2 isn't ttoo far from home. To those who took the time out to leave feedback and visit my blog regularly thank you and I will keep in touch especially when my new blog drops. Peace & light

The one formerly known as D.Russian. A dead alias, and a closed chapter in my life.

2 comments:

Jay1 said...

you and your blog are awesome, let me know when the next blog is up and running. peace.

Anonymous said...

noooooooooo. wait i just realized youll have a new blog. see ya there. :)